Call for the PaperseSociety route Digital Transformation and the Global Community (DTGS 2021) – https://dtgs-conference.org/ Conference Date: June 23-25, 2021, online Deadline: March 1, 2021
Tracking Organizers: Social and Cognitive Computing Laboratory (SCILa – https://scila.hse.ru/en/), formerly HSE University Internet Research Laboratory (LINIS).
Dear friends and colleagues,
At DTGS 2021, we organize the eSociety path and invite you to submit 12-15 page long articles (Springer LNCS format) that focus on, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Measuring offline events through online data
- Prediction of social events with digital tracks
- Social impact and social contagion
- Online community structure and dynamics
- Individual social bond formation, maintenance and deterioration
- Information and disinformation spread, perception and effects (including selection and information on COVID)
- Online political debate, polarization and mobilization
- Identification of problems within and communicating with vulnerable groups (children, women, ethnic minorities, etc.), including hate speech, discrimination and cyberbullying
- Predict and explain game user behavior and social consequences
- Designing digital environments to improve societies
- Security, privacy, trust, reputation and incentive issues
- Idea mining and social media analysis
- News production and consumption in the internet age
- Social media and health behavior
- Equality in social and information systems
Accepted articles can be published in the Springer papers of the Communications in Computer and Information Science series.
Find out more on the conference website: https://dtgs-conference.org/.